Harvey Norman Commercial FF&E complies with the National Code of Practice for the Construction Industry, by adhering to the set of principles and standards of behavior that applies in dealings between clients, their representatives and members of the industry. We continually address our Client’s rights, responsibilities and relationships by:
– we offer products that give value for money and the provision of services at competitive rates.
CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT AND BEST PRACTICE
– we operate to a third party certified Quality Management System and Quality Assurance Plan, to ensure that we consistently provide and install quality products in order to achieve the maximum level of Client satisfaction..
WORKPLACE REFORM AND OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH, SAFETY AND REHABILITATION (OHS&R)
– we maintain OH&S plans and records which we are constantly assessing and improving in order to ensure that we are always in accordance with, or ahead of, Government policy.
– we offer honest and fair workplace employment and have a dedicated Human Resources Department.
SECURITY OF PAYMENTS
– as a part of the Harvey Norman Commercial Division, we have the financial capacity to undertake and facilitate any large project, without the need for deposits or bank guarantees.